When everyone from my super-in-shape friend to my never-worked-out-a-day-in-her-life friend to my parents(!) start taking Zumba classes – and loving them – I guess it’s time to start giving this fitness phenomenon its due notice!
Zumba uses the tagline: “Ditch the Workout, Join the Party!” It combines Latin and International music with a fun dance/fitness workout.
- Zumba teachers Leslie and Taylar at Gold’s Gym in Pawtucket “can shake it like nobody’s bizness!”
- “I’ve heard a lot of good things about Zumba Addict!” (Instructor Diana Kaian teaches at multiple locations in Cranston and Warwick)
- Instructor Rosa Carmona-Barros offers classes at multiple locations in North Kingstown and Wakefield
- Instructor Jung Gomes recommends Platinum Fitness Studio in Narragansett for all things Zumba: Zumba Gold, Zumba Basic I & II, Zumba Toning, Zumbatomic and Zumba Circuit
- I also heard that Zumba with Deana in Bristol “is a blast!”
Where is YOUR favorite place in RI to Zumba?